Creative Director/Emerging Media
Brunner is a solid 180 person agency and we’re committing to making our creative work the best based on the toughest standards in the industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a forward thinking agency that has Digital at it’s core, and believe that the online forum is perhaps the most creative medium that there is. We’re looking for an creative leader to help lead a top 100 agency, with a top 75 Interactive practice, who brings big idea thinking and the know-how to make those ideas reality. You will lead clients to the most innovative and progressive ideas in today’s and tomorrow’s consumer experience. You will be an integral part of persuading those clients to follow that progressive and the innovative path. If you have that commitment and you can perform in a fast-moving collaborative team environment, let’s talk.
This is what we want you to do:
- Lead creative process and integrate with other creative directors to deliver true, 360 degree engagement marketing programs
- Conceptual development of convergent online advertising including websites, banner and rich media campaigns, Mobile, Social Media, feature content and other applications including integrated campaigns with online components
- Develop strategies into concepts and creative consumer engagement
- Use your dynamic presentation skills in new business and creative pitch situations
- Oversee the creative teams, ensuring adherence to strategy and client requisites and quality of work
- Participate in research, strategy briefings and client meetings
- Work closely with agency management, creative teams, web designers, account managers, project managers and maintain communications with all on strategy development, projects and /or problems
- Coach, develop and provide direction to the creative group and direct reports
- Be keenly aware of what is current in the market and industry influences
Here is what we are looking for:
- Extensive understanding and demonstrated talent in conceptual thinking specifically to emerging media will be required; but also a strong understanding of how those conceptual ideas can transcend any medium in an integrated campaign
- Excellent client presentation skills of creative concepts, ideas and designs
- Strong copy writing background (online advertising based) a big plus
- However the right talent with an Art Director background will certainly be considered.
Your resume submitted with a strong enough portfolio, online obviously, that makes any education you list immaterial is a requirement.
For more information on Brunner and our interactive capabilities, please
We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, flexible spending
accounts, life insurance, 401k, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's race, religion,
color, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.